The other day I visited Saddlebrook Elementary.
It was an awesome day, but we ran out of time to address all the questions. Below you will find the questions, followed by the answers.
Keep dreaming Saddlebrook!
1. What is my favorite animal?
Are animals are amazing to me! For sure I have a special place in my heart for mountain gorillas.
2. Did you ever get attacked?
No, only by mosquitoes.
3. Was I ever scared of the animals?
No, but I am always respectful to animals.
4. What is my journal like?
It's awesome, it has a brown leather cover and it filled with stories and cool things.
5. How do you get photos of animals?
One has to be patient and quiet.
6. Are most of the animals in the book endangered?
No, it's split evenly along the spectrum. Unplanned, it just turned out that way.
7. Why did you pick these animals?
Some have special meaning to me, others I happen to have photos of.
8. Have you been to Indonesia?
Great questions Kaleb!
Next are questions from Tessa and Malerie.
1. Do camels actually spit?
2. How far do they spit?
Far enough to hit you if you get to close and they are upset with you.
3. Do guinea pigs taste good?
Yes, taste like chicken. :)
4. What kind of leaves or plants or materials to they make cloths out of in Egypt?
5. Did you wear any of the people's clothes in the countries you visited?
yes, often they feel more comfortable to wear, especially if it hot.
6. What kind of food did you eat in New Zealand?
chicken, beef, lamb,fish and veggies
7. Does Egypt have deserts?
yes, a huge one, do you know the name of it?
8. Our librarian told us that you travel only with a backpack, what's in it?
Only what I really need, cloths, sleeping bag, tooth brush, camera gear, rain jacket.
9. What was the scariest animal you encountered?
Animals aren't scary.
10. What did the wombat feel like?
11. What did the tomb feel like?
Old and it smelled like bat poo!
12. What was the cutest animal you saw?
A kola in Australia.
Thanks for the great questions Saddlebrook! Keep exploring the world!